Used for many different survival practices including making traps or building temporary shelters, Rothco’s Type III Camo Polyester Paracord makes for an essential part of your tactical pack or Bug Out Bag. Rothco’s Camo Polyester Paracord is a versatile and practical item used by military personnel and preppers alike. In case you need smaller sized cord for whatever survival conditions you face, the paracord’s core includes seven strands of rope that can be removed and used as fishing line, sewing yarn, boot laces, and other functions that require finer sized cord. Use Rothco’s multifunctional parachute cord to make keychains, bracelets, necklaces, and other accessories so you can bring along the paracord wherever you go for whenever you need it.
- Type III Multifunctional Camo Parachute Cord Has A Tensile Strength Of 550lb – Ideal For Tying Gear Together, Making A Shelter Or A Trap
- The Core Of The Camo Paracord Includes Seven Strands Of Smaller Rope That Can Be Removed And Used As Fishing Line, Sewing Yarn, Boot Laces, And Other Functions That Require Finer Sized Cord
- Multi-Purpose Utility Cord Is Great For Making Bracelets, Key-Chains And Other Accessories So You Can Bring Along The Survival Paracord Wherever You Go For Whenever You Need It
- Measuring Approximately 5/32” In Diameter
- A Must-Have Addition To Your Bug Out Bag, Rucksack, And Other Survival Gear
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.
FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONTIGUOUS U.S.A.!
US. SHIP ONLY! "WE DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY"